User Provided Information :
- The Applications may obtain the information you provide when you download and register the Application. This app does not capture any personal information before using this and open to use by any citizen. The information you provided may be used to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and required notices.
Automatically Collected Information:
- In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. When you visit the mobile application, it may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map. The location information may be sent to authorities for taking necessary actions and making policy decisions. If you do not want the app to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application. However, if the service provided by the Application requires the location services using GPS technology, such services offered by the application will not be available for you.
We may disclose User provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- * as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- * when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- * with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information:
- We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information also for a reasonable period of time depending on the nature of application and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
Misuse by Non Targeted Users:
- All mobile apps are meant for use by the targeted audience only. Misuse by non-targeted users should be prevented by owner of the mobile.
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com
The App is designed and developed by NIC, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. District Magistrate, Kalimpong is the owner of the App. Any technology related issues or queries may be registered at https://servicedesk.nic.in/.